Sunday, May 25, 2008

Suite 1 Pizza & Pub: The Experience

This post is basically to second Beer or Kid's review of Suite 1.



Is it possible to die of deliciousness? Seriously. It was that good. I got the Chicago Supreme and it had big patties of sausage on it. It's just as good, or better in some cases, as the pizza I've had in Chicago.



I think an owner or manager was our waiter. When he was listing the beers they had on tap, he named the local brews first. He said they try to rely on local stuff whenever they can and that the tomatoes for the pizza are grown locally. Awesome.

For reals. Run, don't walk.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am more of a fan of NY style pizza, but this does sound like a place worth checking out! Unfortunately for me, I am on a diet and have started exercising portion control more intently, and I realize that eating a few slices of Chicago style pizza is the nutritional equivalent of attaching a calorie and saturated fat firehose to your mouth and turning it on full blast.

When I walked by the other day I also noticed on their menu that they sold Chicago style beef hot dogs too with all the fixings. Maybe that will be something to try.

Katie Joseph said...

I'm still thinking about that pizza. Sooo good. The exact right combination of goosh and crunch, and full of all sorts of great surprises.

Beerorkid said...

I was impressed and want to visit again.

As far a s a bar goes it is pretty awesome. They should do very well on days the stadiums are kicking.

Did not know about the local ingredients schtick. Cool. I love they have multiple Nebraska brews on tap.

Anonymous said...

Awesome! I was in Suite 1 on Friday night for dinner and to listen to the bands. Great pizza and a great atmosphere! I will definitely be back soon!

Anonymous said...

Great Beer! Great Pizza! I love the Chicago dog. Worth checking out